The Milton Food Pantry collects food and school supplies and distributes them to families in need in the School District of Milton located in Rock County, Wisconsin.
Food, school supplies, and monetary donations are accepted every Wednesday morning 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. Please call the office to arrange other times when volunteers can accept donations.
Distribution days include every Wednesday 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. as well as the first and third Mondays of the month from 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Clients are asked to limit visits to once a month.
To begin receiving assistance, please visit the Food Pantry in person to fill out a short form. Clients must be a resident of the Milton School District to use the facility, but do not need to have children attending school to be eligible.
Special events that require pre-registration each year:
- August School Supplies Distribution (pre-register in July)
- Milton High School FFA Thanksgiving Dinner Basket Distribution (pre-register in October)
- Christmas Distribution (pre-register in October)
- The pantry is not open on holidays.
- If the pantry is closed due to weather or other unusual reasons, this information will be announced on WCLO 1230AM radio and on the food pantry phone message.