If I am found guilty, can I appeal?
If you are found guilty after a trial, the judge will notify you of your appeal rights. The appeal must be filed within twenty days after the judge's decision and will be heard in the Rock County Circuit Court. You must file a written notice of appeal and pay the appropriate appeal fee.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need an attorney?
2. What happens at a trial?
3. What should I do to prepare for a trial?
4. What do I need to know about police reports?
5. Will I have to pay more than the amount on the citation if I am found guilty?
6. What if I need a postponement?
7. If I am found guilty, can I appeal?
8. If I change my mind, can I change my plea before the trial?