The Milton 4th of July is only a few days away, and there are a few things to remember:
- The Parade is taking place on July 4 at 1 p.m. and will follow the normal route from Crescent Drive down Madison Avenue to Hilltop Drive.
- Madison Avenue, Crescent Drive, and Romar Drive will close at noon on July 4 to all traffic. If you are planning to attend the parade, please be aware that no traffic will be allowed to travel on these streets after the noon closure on July 4 until the parade is complete.
- All parade entrants must be in place by noon on the 4th of July.
- Handicap parking will be available at Milton West Elementary School in the circle drive.
- The regular detour that moves traffic along Sunset Drive will be set up as usual. Truck traffic and other vehicles that don’t want to or need to go through Milton will have the option of taking County N to travel between Hwy 59 and Janesville Street (former State Highway 26).