Below is an update on the road construction taking place on Janesville Street and High Street.
Please see below for a summary of upcoming construction activities that will be occurring on Janesville Street / Milton Road / BUS. 26 - (E. Madison Ave and CTH N) and High Street / Old STH 59 - (Janesville St. - STH 59) in Rock County. The summary of activities is preliminary and may change based on weather and other site conditions.
The schedule for the week of October 27th includes:
- Janesville Street/Milton Road is Closed To Through Traffic, Local Access Only. Please use alternate routes if at all possible.
- The Otter Creek bridge is closed as of 9/2/14, and will remain closed until the bridge work is completed.
- Continued work on the Otter Creek bridge deck replacement.
- Beam guard installation is scheduled for the STH 26 (old) project.
- John Paul Road (McCormick Dr. to STH 26) will be closed to through traffic starting October 20th,2014.
- Asphalt paving of intersections and driveways are scheduled to be done over the STH 59 Old project.
- Asphalt paving of High Street (Storrs Lake to STH 59) and John Paul Road (McCormick Dr. to STH 26) is scheduled.
- Please anticipate construction traffic and single lane closures/flagging operations on the High street portion of the project for asphalt paving construction.
- Shouldering, Pavement Marking, and sign installation is scheduled for the entire project.
If you are aware of any others that would like to be included on these updates, or if you would like to be removed, please contact me at email@example.com or stop by the field office located at 1141 E. High Street in Milton. The field office phone number is (608) 868-2055.
Brandan L. Hager, P.E.
WisDOT Sr. Civil Engineer- TransportationDTSD SW REGION - Madison, WI