Below is an update on the road construction taking place on Janesville Street
Please see below for a summary of upcoming construction activities that will be occurring on Janesville Street / Milton Road / BUS. 26 between E. Madison Ave and CTH N in Rock County. The summary of activities is preliminary and may change based on weather and other site conditions.
The schedule for the week of September 8th includes:
- The Otter Creek bridge was closed as of 9/2/14, and will remain closed until the bridge work is completed.
- Demolition of the Otter Creek bridge will be completed by mid-week.
- Erosion control will be installed throughout the project.
- Concrete removals and concrete repair/replacement are scheduled to begin.
- Please anticipate construction traffic over a majority of the project as pavement removals are marked, and contractors begin mobilizing equipment into the project limits.
If you are aware of any others that would like to be included on these updates, or if you would like to be removed, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the field office located at 1141 E. High Street in Milton. The field office phone number is (608) 868-2055.
Brandan Hager, P.E.
WisDOT Sr. Civil Engineer- TransportationDTSD SW REGION - Madison, WI