The City of Milton Parks & Recreation Commission is in the process of fundraising for the Crossridge Park Playground project and recruiting volunteers to help build the playground on August 23, 2014.
All donors will be listed on a donation recognition board in the following levels:
- Bronze Level ($100 - $999)
- Silver Level ($1,000 - $4,999)
- Gold Level ($5,000 - $9,999)
- Platinum Level ($10,000+)
At $5,000 or more, businesses or individuals may have the opportunity to sponsor a bench or a specific feature of the playground. Contact City Hall to see what is available.
The Parks & Recreation Commission would like to thank the following businesses and organizations that have already committed to the project:
- Let’s Play City Construction Grant from Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPS) and national non-profit KaBOOM! - $20,000
- Air Products - $10,000
- City of Milton - $10,000
- Penn Color - $1,000
- Casey’s General Store - $500
- Janesville Morning Rotary - $500
Donation forms, Build Day Sign Up, and additional information about the project are available online at www.milton-wi.gov/CrossridgePlayground.
For more information about this release please contact City Administrator Jerry Schuetz at 608-868-6900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.