Below are important dates to remember for the General Election on November 8, 2022:
- Tuesday, October 11: This is the last day for voters to establish residency in the City of Milton. Voters who establish residency in the City of Milton after this date must vote in the municipality they resided in previously.
- Wednesday, October 19 : Last day for voter registration by mail and online. After this date all voter registration must be done in person at City Hall or at the polls on Election Day.
- Tuesday, October 25: In person absentee voting (“IPAV”) begins at City Hall. Our hours for IPAV will be M-Th, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., F 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and Friday, November 4 will be 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 3: Last day for most voters (except military and indefinitely confined) to request an absentee ballot by mail (email or fax is only available to permanent overseas voters.)
- Friday, November 4:
- Last day for military and indefinitely confined voters to request an absentee ballot by mail (online, email, or fax is only available to military voters).
- Last day for voter registration – open until 5:00 p.m.
- Last day for in person absentee voting – open until 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 7: NO voter registration or absentee voting. Voter registration resumes at the polls on Election Day.
- Tuesday, November 8: Election Day The polls are open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. All absentee ballots must be received by 8:00 p.m. in order to be counted.
If you have any questions about the election, please contact City Clerk Jenny Salvo at (608) 868-6900 ext. 2 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.