There are a variety of events taking place over the holiday season for community members to enjoy.
Here is a list of events the City is aware of taking place.
- Wreaths on Parade Life Auction at the Milton House Museum, 18 S. Janesville Street, on Sunday, December 5, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Hot Dogs with Santa presented by The Gathering Place, 715 Campus Street, on Sunday, December 5, from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Show of Lights presented by the Milton Area Chamber of Commerce on Sunday, December 5, from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Madison Brass Band Holiday Concert at the Milton High School on December 10 at 7 p.m.
- Milton Community Tree Lighting presented by Farmhouse Finds at North Goodrich Park, 20 Parkview Drive, on Sunday, December 5, at 6 p.m.
- A Christmas Carol at the Milton House Museum on December 10, 11, and 12 at 7 p.m. each day.
- 7th Annual Breakfast with the Grinch presented by Milton Grange #670 on December 11 from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. at Hope Lutheran Church, 335 Dairyland Drive.