Brush Collection at the curb is taking place September 4-12.
The following rules apply for curbside collection of brush:
- Brush can have a diameter of no larger than 6 inches.
- Brush should be placed butt-end toward the street in the terrace right-of-way going with the flow of traffic in neat, organized piles.
- Roots must be removed.
- Brush shall not be placed in the street or curb area.
- City ordinances require that all trees and brush be trimmed to a height of 8 feet above sidewalks and 15 feet above streets.
- Please do NOT place tall weeds/flowers or other yard waste with the brush. The yard waste collection bins are available at the Public Works Facility, 150 Northside Drive, for these items.
If you have any questions, please contact the Public Works Department at (608) 868-6914.
The full schedule for brush collection for the year is available on the City's website.