As the result of a USDA Small Business Development Grant, WEDC Main Street and Connect Communities businesses are invited to attend a series of FREE virtual training events during spring of 2021. The City of Milton is a member of the Connect Communities program, and businesses in the City are welcome to participate.
The following virtual webinars/discussions have been scheduled to date, and more information is available online:
- Wednesday, February 3, 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. - Pivoting Your Business Plan: From Panic to Pivot
- Wednesday, February 10, 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. - Basics of Developing an Ecommerce Website (choosing a platform, design, product selection, sales tax, shipping and payment processing)
- Thursday, February 11, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. - Valuation/Succession Planning Basics
- Thursday, February 11, 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. - Pivoting Your Business Plan: From Panic to Pivot
- Wednesday, February 17, 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. - Placemaking for Businesses
- Wednesday, February 24, 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. - Advanced Ecommerce strategies (customer relations management, search engine optimization, store promotion, website security)
Please register for any of the sessions you plan to attend online. These sessions will be recorded and made available for future viewing if you are unable to make the scheduled date(s) or time(s). However, you will need to register to receive the link for future viewing.
Businesses attending any of the sessions located in a Main Street or Connect Community of under 50,000 will be invited to sign up for a limited number of additional one-on-one consulting sessions with any of our experts free of charge.