Go To Search
Goodrich Square Splash Pad
Click to Home
Records Searches
Police Records
Police reports are available via open records request. Open records requests may be made at the police department. Requests may take 10 business days to fulfill.

Open Records
The police department can also run an open records request on a person using the in-house computer. The cost is 25 cents per page. Open records searches will only check for Rock County violations. This request may take up to 10 days to fulfill.

State Charges
Additional searches can be completed via the Wisconsin Circuit Court Access (CCAP) for state charges.

Contact Us
Municipal Court

690 S. Janesville Street
Milton, WI 53563

Ph: (608) 868-6910
Fax: (608) 868-6913

M-Th, 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.