Go To Search
Goodrich Square Splash Pad
Click to Home
Residents who are moving and need to add or remove their name from an account must fill out a form which is available online and at City Hall.

Typically, title companies will contact the utility billing clerk if a sale is occurring.

Contact Us
Utility Billing
Ph: (608) 868-6900

Wastewater Treatment Plant

Ph: (608) 868-6918

Water Works
Ph: (608) 868-6905