City News

Posted on: December 29, 2017

Street Light Out? Call Public Works

Street Light Out

Do you have a street light out near your business or residence?  Call the Department of Public Works at (608) 868-6914 so they can notify Alliant Energy.

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in City News

Business Training Events

Business Training Opportunities

Posted on: January 10, 2018
Can I pre-pay my 2018 Property Taxes_

Can I Pre-Pay My 2018 Property Taxes?

Posted on: December 28, 2017
Winter Reminders

Winter Reminders

Posted on: December 19, 2017
Dog and Cat Licenses Available

Dog & Cat Licenses Available

Posted on: December 20, 2017