2020 Annual BudgetThe 2020 Budget was first presented to the Common Council on October 15, 2019. Watch the full presentation by City Administrator Hulick on YouTube.
- Budget History
- Department Summary
- Change in 2019 tax levy
- Top 10 Expenditure Categories
- Levy Limit and ERP Calculation
- Capital Requests
- Tax Rate Comparison Without Additional Debt Service
- Tax Rate Comparison With Additional Debt Service
The following document was updated based on action taken at the 2020 Budget Public Hearing, and it was presented to the Common Council at their November 19, 2019 meeting.
2019 Annual BudgetThe 2019 Budget was officially adopted on November 20, 2018. Below is the approved budget by department and tax rate information.
In addition, the utility budgets and Tax Incremental District (TID) budgets were adopted on December 18, 2019. Below are links to the approved budget documents.
- Approved 2019 Sewer Budget
- Approved 2019 Stormwater Budget
- Approved 2019 Water Budget
- Approved 2019 TID #6 Budget
- Approved 2019 TID #7 Budget
- Approved 2019 TID #8 Budget
- Approved 2019 TID #9 Budget